SPERM ANALYZER Model SFA-500
Analyzer of basic spermatic fertility indicesThe sperm analyzers produced by Biola LLC. are designed to determine motility and concentration of spermatozoa in undiluted ejaculate. The analyzer is a fast and precise device, which helps to diagnosticate the basic abnormalities in male reproduction function and to determine the therapeutic strategy.
These sperm analyzers were developed on the basis of modern computer and laser technologies and they have neither analogs nor prototypes. Despite sophisticated construction, SFA-500 analyzer is extremely simple and easy-to-use. To make and analysis, it is sufficient only to place the specimen into the measuring cuvette. Other operations are performed by the device automatically in a couple of minutes. The results will be displayed in PC screen or paper recorder.
At present, medical market has no similar devices that combine high information capacity, easiness in use, and moderate prices.
SFA-500 Sperm Analyzer is a laser-based optical device supplied with specialized software and versatile display of the data. The software operates in an IBM/AT-compatible computer run under Windows. The software stores the analysis data with timing marks and commentary records on the hard disk. Results of analysis are displayed on the screen and printed on a standard sheet.
- The analyzer had been clinically tested in Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Perinatology Research Center of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. It is recommended for use in andrological clinics and laboratories.
- By customer request, a free training to run the analyzer can be provided in the above Research Center. The warranty period is 2 years.
- spermatozoa concentration (106/ml).
- percentage of moderately mobile spermatozoa (V > 4 µm/sec).
- percentage of highly mobile spermatozoa (V > 25 µm/sec).
- spermatozoa mean velocity - (µm/sec).
- New method yields rapid and precise detection of sperm basic discrimination parameters.
- Sperm is studied in its natural environment.
- High precision and repeatability of the data.
- Ease of operation.
- Moderate price.
Cover glass for cuvette
Set: cuvette + 5 glasses